A North American Integrator has developed its unique Digital Signage solution, targeting the Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR) market and other food related companies with multiple locations across the US and Canada. The full solution includes an LCD screen mounted in the ceiling along with the media player and cabling for access to content from a local network. The integrator, in addition to providing the hardware, also develops real-time content based on instructions from local stores or corporate offices. In order to complete the offering, the Integrator needed a services company with the capability of deploying hundreds or thousands of techs to multiple locations, sometimes simultaneously.
- The Integrator has signed up for iTeam’s Service-as-a Product (SaaP™) model.
- iTeam and Integrator developed a standard line of fixed price installation services for each QSR customer.
- This made it easy for the QSRs to schedule and request installation by location.
- It also made the installation experience very predictable because the installers knew exactly what to do and how to do it before they arrive at the QSR location.
- By having access to thousands of iTeam’s installers, the QSRs were able to schedule the rollout at the pace that they wanted.
- With the iTeam Project Management Portal the Integrator and the QSRs had total visibility and control over the implementation projects.
- iTeam’s scale enabled the Integrator to take on larger QSR customers.
- Packaged installation services helped speed time to revenue for each project.
- Fixed priced installation enabled the Integrator to make costs more predictable.
- The Integrator is able to complete QSR rollouts on schedule.
- SaaP™ freed up the Integrator and the QSRs from the time consuming, detailed task of coordinating the installation process.